Types Of Work Accidents*
There are many different types of work accidents. Some of the most common ones are:
- Building sites or Construction Accidents
- Farm Accidents
- Accidents due to inadequate training
- Industrial Deafness / Disease / Lung Disease
- Struck by moving object such as a vehicle
- Slips or trips, falls from a height, or lifting or carrying objects
- The majority of accidents were to workers in the 25-24 age group (31.6%)
- Men are twice as likely to sustain a workplace injury with men accounting for 7 out of 10 awards (69.4%) compared to 3 in 10 woman. (30.6%)
- Over the past 3 years, Thursdays in November have proven to the most common days for workplace injuries
- Sundays in April have been when the least amount of accidents occurring. April was also the safest month.
Whilst these are some common types of work accidents, whatever the circumstances of your accident you should contact us today as we can advise you if you have a claim or not. Our expert team are available to offer advice.
There are several ways of getting in touch with us. You can call us on 01 903 6250 to discuss your query, or if you prefer to contact us online you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Start Your Claim form by completing the form below or simply click on our Request a Call Back button above and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Every case is different and before we make a decision we will need to discuss your case with you in detail. In many cases, it will be clear from the outset that you will succeed in being fully compensated. If however we believe you have no case, we will tell you immediately.