Have you had an accident abroad?

Did you know that if you have been involved in an accident abroad while you are on a package holiday you can pursue a claim for compensation under the Package Holidays and Travel Trade Act 1995 if you have booked your holiday through a Tour Operator/ Organiser in Ireland.

If you have suffered an injury due to an accident whilst on a package holiday you should ensure to report the matter to management of the hotel or resort, seek medical attention from a local Doctor, obtain the names and addresses of any witnesses and take photographs of the area where the accident occurred.

If you have been involved in an accident abroad,

Click on this link here to call the office for a no obligation enquiry OR

complete our no obligation online enquiry form  by clicking this link www.gary.ie


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *