Did you know we are a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) has been fighting for the rights of injured people for 20 years. A not-for-profit campaign organisation, APILs 4,700 member lawyers (mainly solicitors, barristers and legal executives) are dedicated to changing the law, protecting and enhancing access to justice, and improving the services provided for victims of personal injury. Over the years APIL has grown to become the leading, most respected organisation in this field, constantly working to promote and develop expertise in the practice of personal injury law, for the benefit of injured people.
- In all its undertakings, APIL aims to:
- Promote full and just compensation for all types of personal injury
- Promote wider redress for personal injury in the legal system
- Campaign for improvements in personal injury law
- Promote safety standards and alert the public to hazards
- Provide a communication network for its members
- Promote and develop expertise in the practice of personal injury law
Gary Matthews Solicitors is an accredited member of the Association of Personal Injury Solicitors (APIL) which campaigns for better laws to help people who are injured or become ill through no fault of their own. Accreditation with APIL ensures that the firm adheres to a consumer charter dedicated to delivering the highest standards of service for all its clients.
Telephone us now on (01) 903 6250 or complete one of our online claim form via www.gary.ie
To find out more about The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) click here