A schoolgirl who suffered an accidental acid splash to her face during a science class has settled her High Court action for €45,000.
Sarah Coleman was part of a first year science class when sulphuric acid accidentally splashed on her.
Her Counsel, Andrew Walker SC, instructed by Piarais Neary of Homs Assist Solicitors, told the court the accident happened when the girl was a first-year student at Old Bawn Community School, Tallaght, Dublin three years ago.
Counsel said sulphuric acid accidentally splashed on the girl during a science class.
To read the full story please visit: