Has your child been injured?

My child has been involved in a accident – can they claim?

Persons under the age of 18 years in law are known as minors or infants. Minors may not bring proceedings in their own name. They must be represented by a next friend, usually one of the parents.

If a minor reaches the age of 18 years before the claim settles, then he or she can continue the proceedings in his or her own name at that stage. Any compensation awarded to a minor is lodged into the court bank account and becomes payable to the minor together with interest when he or she reaches the age of 18 years. Any settlement of a case involving a minor must be approved by the court.

If your child has been involved in an accident, call the office now by clicking here for a no obligation enquiry OR complete our no obligation online enquiry form below & a member of our team will get back to you.

[fusion_fusionslider name=”claimnow1″ class=”” id=”” /]

Enquiry Form

Has your child been injured? Complete the Enquiry Form below:

[ninja_forms id=1]


An expert from our team will be in contact within 24 hours.
*Each case is assessed on a one to one basis. Always appoint an expert.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *